Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
so sorry for my delayed response to this email, i have been very swamped being a confused and frightened idiot who can’t do basic life tasks like respond to her emails
I like how Natasha always cares about other people’s safety before hers.
Can the Man of Steel do that? No he can’t.
In other words where the hell is my Black Widow movie?
When HYDRA was in pursuit of her in the CATWS movie, I wondered why Nat kept running straight, when a zig zag pattern would have made her harder to hit. It just now occured to me, if she HAD ran in a zig zag pattern while surrounded by innocent pedestrians in DC, the Winter Soldier’s bullets could have hit any number of people. She had increased the chances of her getting shot just to make sure more people got away.
I think this is one of the reasons she bonds so well with Steve.
i love how in this episode emma’s just like
"my boyfriend is 300 years old nbd"
"my boyfriend just regrew a hand nbd"
"oh look my boyfriend has a hook for a hand again nbd"
"my boyfriend just changed his clothes hOLYFUCKINGSHIT"
like if that’s not true love then i don’t know what that is